Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV, Jessie Automotive offers tire repair and carries premium brand name tires. We’ll make sure you’re ready for rain, snow or ice and keep a firm grip on the road.
Because your tires are the only part of the car that comes in contact with the road, it’s important to keep up on maintenance and tire repair. If you want to maximize your tire mileage, you need the correct air pressure, proper balance and alignment, as well as rotations every 5,000 to 7,000 miles.
Next time you fill up with gas, take a minute to inspect your tires. Issues to look out for include:
- Under or Over Inflation (air pressure) – Too much creates increased wear in the center of your tire, while too little creates greater wear on the inside and outside edges.
- Single-Edge Wear – If your car is out of alignment, you’ll see wear primarily on just one edge. A bad alignment can also cause your vehicle to shimmy or vibrate at higher speeds.
- Cupping – This type of erratic tread wear could be due to the car being out of balance or point to an issue with the suspension. You’ll notice worn or smooth patches in a random pattern.
- Sidewall Bubbling – A raised portion of tread in your sidewall may point to the separation of the cords and wires within the structure of the tire. This bubble can rapidly lead to tire failure.
If you’re constantly stopping at the gas station to inflate your tires or if they simply look worn out, come to Jessie Automotive for tire repair and new tires. Services include:
- New Tires, Major Brands
- Snow & Fuel-Efficient Tires
- Flat Tire Repair
- 4 Wheel Mount And Balance
- Tire Rotation
- Computerized Wheel Balance
- Computerized Wheel Alignment
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) Repair